Located at NTU CCA Singapore, Gillman Barracks
Contract period: from now until 31 March 2022
The Programmes coordinator supports both the Centre as well as its programming team with administration and project management in the delivery of the Centre’s Artists-in-Residence (AIR) Programmes. The coordinator is responsible in supporting and assisting with the day-to-day operations of the programme from travel and visa arrangements, itinerary scheduling, vendor sourcing, budget and inventory management, grant writing and reporting, to help residents with research and local/regional networking and support delivery of related public programmes from open studios to workshops, performances or other special projects.
On the Centre level, the role will also serve as the contact point for Centre’s communication and social media outreach, coordinating content and material from other team members and liaise with any enquiries arising from social media. The role will also be responsible for data entry and maintenance of its contact database via the Filemaker Pro programme.
Support Assistant Director, Programmes in coordinating AIR Programmes in adherence to NTU policies and procedures through:
– Support in research, production and facilitation of artists in residence and any residency related public events (eg. Artists’ talks, open studios, etc.)
– Facilitate networking and connections for AIR, inc. NTU Faculty and students.
– Sourcing for contacts and vendors (where necessary).
– Coordinating all travel/Visa/Work Pass related arrangements and scheduling of itineraries (if required).
– Support maintenance of studios in collaboration with the Centre’s Operations team.
– Budget management and grant reporting.
– Liaise with the CCA AIR Selection Committee and Nominators and assist in drafting of Agreements and Contracts.
– Assist with the coordination and delivery of public programmes from promotion to set-up of each event.
– Provide tours for general public, students, and stakeholders.
– Draft texts and support production of all related communication materials for the Residencies Programmes.
– Work closely with internal teams and external partners to support development and any fundraising activities as required.
– Collaborate closely with the CCA team as the coordinator of the Centre’s social media and EDM outreach and communications, liaising with all departments to develop or collate content.
– Liaise with teams at NTU and Finance Manager on all related financial matters including procurement and payments.
– Assist in, more generally, a wide range of CCA matters and undertake ad-hoc duties where applicable
– A degree in Art, Design, Social Sciences and/or Humanities.
– 1-2 years of working experience in the arts/cultural sector.
– Experience working with artists and in a residency programme an advantage.
– Excellent skills in time and project management, work well within a team, a pro-active self motivator requiring minimal supervision.
– Attention to detail and excellent communications and problem solving skills.
– Proficient in MS Office applications, Adobe Suite, Dropbox etc.
– Proficiency in online communication tools such as Mailchimp and social media.
– Demonstrated experience in grant applications and its reporting processes.
– Good understanding of budget management and procurement processes.
– Knowledge of MOM and ICA guidelines.
To apply, please submit your updated resume and a cover letter to ntuccaHR@ntu.edu.sg.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.