NTU CCA Singapore’s internship programme offers insights and an immersive work experience into one of the most experimental arts spaces in the world. NTU CCA Singapore internship will provide an immersive work experience where candidates can apply for attachments to one of the following departments:
An internship at NTU CCA Singapore will expose you to various networking opportunities as well as mentoring and training by its professional team.
- Interest in the visual arts.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of IT and media production.
- Willing to perform hands-on tasks.
- Background in visual arts, arts management, theatrical production or architecture preferred.
- Reliable and able to commit on allocated days, as well as some weekends.
This is a full time position with a minimum commitment of three months. An internship stipend will be provided. Only Singapore citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents can apply.
Please submit a CV and statement letter (max. 500 words) explaining your interest in applying for an internship with one of the departments outlined above, stating your potential contribution to NTU CCA Singapore and what you wish to learn from this experience.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please note that selected candidates will be subjected to a working approval from the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore.
Please submit your application to:
NTU CCA Singapore HR
T +65 6460 0300